Best price All Clad Stainless-Steel 6-Quart French Braiser with Rack


All Clad Stainless-Steel 6-Quart French Braiser with Rack by All-Clad



Domed lid with a deal with helps cling in warmth, moisture, and nutrients.Riveted side handles supply a stable grip when transporting.Measures approximately 14-4/5 by way of 13-1/2 with the help of 6-1/5 inches; limited lifetime warranty.6-quart stainless-steel French braiser with aluminum core for even heating.Dishwasher-safe; oven-safe as a lot as 400 stages F; stainless-steel rack incorporated. Braising works smartly when cooking higher, tougher minimizes of meat--start through searing in scorching oil and end by way of simmering in water, stock, wine, or other liquid until the meat--or fish, seafood, or vegetables--becomes absolutely cooked and deliciously delicate. This French-style braiser measures approximately 14-4/5 by way of 13-1/2 by way of 6-1/5 inches and offers a beneficiant 6-quart capacity, which effectively contains pot roasts, ribs, and other favourite domestic recipes. Furthermore, its flared rim allows for easy pouring of juices and gravies, and a round-shaped stainless-steel rack insert comes incorporated for delivered versatility. Durably constructed, the cookware includes a three-ply design, inclusive of a layer of aluminum sandwiched between two layers of polished chrome steel, which helps deliver fast, even warmthing. Oven-safe as so much as four hundred levels F, the unit comes equipped with riveted side handles that promote a stable grip and safe transfer inside and out of the oven and from the kitchen to the desk, while its domed lid creates a roomy inside and helps hang in warmth, moisture, and vitamins. Made in the United States, the braiser cleans up easily by using hand or in the dishwasher and consists of a limited lifetime warranty.. Read more All Clad Stainless-Steel 6-Quart French Braiser with Rack

All Clad Stainless-Steel 6-Quart French Braiser with Rack Spec

  • Domed lid with a deal with helps grasp in heat, moisture, and nutrients
  • Riveted aspect deal withs supply a secure grip when transporting
  • Measures approximately 14-4/5 with the aid of 13-1/2 by way of 6-1/5 inches; limited lifetime warranty
  • 6-quart stainless-steel French braiser with aluminum core for even heating
  • Dishwasher-safe; oven-safe up to 400 degrees F; stainless-steel rack included




  • Perfect for braising, the All Clad Stainless 6-Quart French Braiser incorporates a traditional French design and a cultured stainless steel exterior. The pan is developed of tri-ply technology; two layers of stainless steel are bonded with a layer of aluminum for optimum heat conductivity. The rim is flared for straightforward pouring of juices or gravies, and the domed lid gives introduced capability and best outcomes when braising. The rivited deal withs make the pan straightforward to carry and switch, and the chrome steel rack makes the pan very versatile. The French Braiser is made in the USA, safe to make use of within the dishwasher, and backed with the support of a lifetime guarantee.

    Available from 1 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     RG Services  
      $215.00
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

    Price is subject to change without notice.

    This Customer Reviews Translater From Denmark
    If You Want To read Full English Reviews
    >>>> Please Click here.... <<<<


    4.4 Out Of 5 Stars (7 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for All Clad Stainless-Steel 6-Quart French Braiser with Rack (Kitchen) This is truly my favorite pan and I've used it just about day by day because I received it about three weeks ago. It's my first expertise of All-Clad. It exchanges a Tefal Jamie Oliver Professional non-stick 12" saute pan which had a very identical shape to the All-Clad braiser but in not up to a yr the non-stick started to peel off so that used to be hopeless - what a was oncete, great performance, needless execution. The All-Clad is a nice replacement and I do not imagine it'll ever wear out so the day-to-day price of possession is small. It is nice on the induction hob and with the deal withs either aspect it goes in the oven easily as well. The domed lid makes a pleasant refluxing condenser on the hob, like a tagine. The cooking method is a little completely different however the information on All-Clad's web page give an explanation fors all. I even have not yet found a use for the wire rack but I'm certain I shall in time.
    Reviews for All Clad Stainless-Steel 6-Quart French Braiser with Rack (Kitchen) I bought this pan and have simply began the utilization of today! The dimension is great, I see numerous family ingredients being cooked in it. It is the excellent All-Clad high quality now we have come to predict.
    The Pan is made in the United States and the rack and lid are made in China.
    All-Clad smooths up well and of course it appears gorgeous.
    If you cook dinner for large groups or a big domestic this will also be a must.
    Reviews for All Clad Stainless-Steel 6-Quart French Braiser with Rack (Kitchen) I bought this braiser from a site that sells All-Clad irregulars, not Amazon. The same day I discovered bad evaluates on Amazon saying - This braiser is made in China, its no longer three-ply and inferior quality. I was once very stressed out, that I spent my money on a pot, that's not as versatile as I need it to be and no longer the standard I predicted. I was planning to use it for frying, sauteing, baking, casseroles and braising, even soup if i wished. Well, when the pot arrived, first I checked the field, it stated - COOKWARE MADE IN THE USA. LID AND RACK MADE IN CHINA. There also was once a sticker NO RACK, I wager they do now not come with irregulars, I did not deal with it anyway. After I opened the box I found a super pot, as you could are expecting from All-Clad. It was once three-Ply, aluminum goes up the perimeters. It used to be very smartly made, I when put next it to my first quality 6 QT. All-Clad casserole, they are equal in weight, workmanship and high quality. The only flaw I could in finding on the "irregular" braiser was a discoloration a measurement of a human hair on the belowside of the pot. When I touched it I couldn't even feel it. I could infrequently even see it, I received 20-20 vision. I most effective found it, because I was searching for it. So, I bought an excellent pot at a cut value worth and its all All-Clad. Still I needed to make certain, so I referred to as All-Clad and talked to a rep. She requested - What does the field say? I said - Cookware made in the US. So she stated - "Your pot was made in the United States. Yes, there are some braisers that are made in China now, the field will say so".

    0 comments: