Compare Cuisinart 77-17 Chef's Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set


Cuisinart 77-17 Chef's Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set by Cuisinart



Riveted stainless-steel deal withs keep cool on the stovetop.1-1/2-, 2-, 3-quart saucepans; 8-, 10-, 12-inch skillets; 4-quart saute; 9-quart stockpot; 7-3/4-, 9-1/2-inch steamer inserts; with lids.Matching 18/10 mirror-polished stainless-steel lids seal in moisture and vitamins.Mirror-polished 18/10 stainless-steel with inside core of aluminum for instant, even heating.Oven-safe to 450 stages F; restricted lifetime warranty; dishwasher-safe... Read more Cuisinart 77-17 Chef's Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set

Cuisinart 77-17 Chef's Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set Spec

  • Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the stovetop
  • 1-1/2-, 2-, 3-quart saucepans; 8-, 10-, 12-inch skillets; 4-quart saute; 9-quart stockpot; 7-3/4-, 9-1/2-inch steamer inserts; with lids
  • Matching 18/10 mirror-polished stainless-steel lids seal in moisture and nutrients
  • Mirror-polished 18/10 stainless-steel with inside core of aluminum for instant, even heating
  • Oven-safe to 450 levels F; limited lifetime warranty; dishwasher-safe




  • 17 Piece Chef's Classic Stainless Set includes: 1.

    Available from 1 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
       
      $173.99
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

    Price is subject to change without notice.

    This Customer Reviews Translater From Latvia
    If You Want To read Full English Reviews
    >>>> Please Click here.... <<<<


    4.2 Out Of 5 Stars (92 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Cuisinart 77-17 Chef's Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set (Kitchen) I simply love this set. I offered it as a result of I needed something that will remaining an extended, very lengthy time, be just right to prepare dinner with, and appear beautiful. I went to different retailers, picking up saute pans unless I found the one that balanced properly - and it was a Cuisinart! I waited except it was on sale, and I offered it. I was once thrilled when it arrived.

    The highs fit snuggly on the pots and pans. It's so good to have a high for each pot, and no lengthyer need to share tops. I like this set as a consequence of I at all times have the correct tool for the job. Now, every so often, one in each of my Cuisinart primes does double responsibility and highs one in all my forged iron skillets. They do simply fine, even with the previous stuff.

    Be just right to your cookware and it'll be excellent to you. A little Bar Keeper's Helper (why didn't any person inform me about this unbelievable product quicklyer!?) - takes care of any difficult issues (like after I burned a sausage in a saute pan - used to ben't paying attention).

    My friend, who is a certified chef, came with the help of and used to be trying to boil something at the edge of the pan, and used to be stymied since the pan warmths so evenly he might no lengthyer get a scorching spot, even though he needed one. I informed him to try the old Farberware I nonetheless have (I preserve one piece just for that reason).

    This set is a true work horse - simply as a consequence of it's pretty doesn't mean it can't work onerous - and it does.
    Reviews for Cuisinart 77-17 Chef's Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set (Kitchen) I offered these to switch some 6 year-old nonstick pots and pans which warped like....well, to make an extended story short; this time, I am going Stainless-Steel! Although I would truly like to have an All-Clad set, however where else can you get a quality 17-Piece like this for roughly around $200 - and ships for FREE from amazon?

    I have read many assessments (many poor ones) and that is my conclusion:
    1.) Yes, 'Stainless-Steel' sticks! Not to mock this, however that's why 'Nonstick' prepare dinnerware was once invented - perhaps for the individuals who have no idea the way to prepare dinner in stainless-steel. Easy remedy: return your set for a Nonstick set...if not, a bit of oil and lower your heat will do the trick. But, along with my stainless set, I will at all times have one nonstick skillet handy for my eggs (it's just a lot sooner and easier). But for searing and browning; there is no longer a comparison to stainless-steel!
    2.
    Reviews for Cuisinart 77-17 Chef's Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set (Kitchen) I have at all times cherished food and had been an avid cook for many years. I needed to maneuver up from the cheapo Farberware and different such "ordinary" instruments to a better set and sold Cuisinart, as a end result of I didn't quite wish to go as a long method up as AllClad with the $1,200 set.

    I am sorry to assert that I came upon soon sufficient why these are as cheap as this.

    First of all, these have the bonded bottoms where a separate heat conducting subject material is bonded to the underside of the pot, then sandwiched in with every other layer of stainless-steel.

    0 comments: