Low price Cuisinart CSK-250 GreenGourmet 14-Inch Nonstick Electric Skillet
Cuisinart CSK-250 GreenGourmet 14-Inch Nonstick Electric Skillet by Cuisinart
Stainless-steel 1800-watt electric skillet with 14-by-14-inch cooking surface.Adjustable heat; dishwasher-safe with probe dispose ofd; instruction/recipe booklet included.Tempered glass lid; die-cast stainless-steel handles; embossed Cuisinart logo.Petroleum-free, ceramic-based, nonstick interior; accommodates no PTFE or PFOA.Measures 17-1/5 by using 18-1/5 by using 7-2/7 inches; 3-year restricted guarantee. One of the most versatile countertop cooking appliances available, this electrical skillet gives a round, 14-by-14-inch cooking floor with over 150 square inches of area for the complete thing from domestic orders of pancakes to fajitas with chums. The thoughtfully designed skillet features a petroleum-free, ceramic-based, nonstick cooking floor that comprises no PTFE or PFOA, because of this much less impact on the atmosphere, whereas offering fitter cooking choices (little to no butter or oil needed) and effortless meals unlock. For convenient monitoring of meals while cooking, the sexy appliance includes a tempered glass lid with a stainless-steel rim and deal with. In addition, die-cast stainless-steel deal withs flanking each finishs function an embossed Cuisinart logo and supply a protected, stable grip when transporting the skillet from the kitchen to the dining-room desk for serving. The unit's temperature control dial with a to hand indicator light can be adjusted from "warm" to 450 degrees F and cast offs simply for cleanup with the help of hand or in the dishwasher. An instruction/recipe booklet with over 30 recipes comes incorporated.. Read more Cuisinart CSK-250 GreenGourmet 14-Inch Nonstick Electric Skillet
Cuisinart CSK-250 GreenGourmet 14-Inch Nonstick Electric Skillet Spec
Cuisinart gifts a skillet that is good for you and slightly more straightforward on the environment! The interior of our GreenGourmet Electric Skillet is top class Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick, a petroleum-free ceramic-based cooking floor that incorporates no PTFE or PFOA. This good nonstick allows you to sear, fry, griddle, simmer or braise with little or no oil or butter and easys up in file time.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| | | $126.34 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Monaco
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
4.1 Out Of 5 Stars (25 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Cuisinart CSK-250 GreenGourmet 14-Inch Nonstick Electric Skillet (Kitchen) So satisfied I bought this skillet. I make a breakfast casserole, omlete-type dish that works very best in a single pan and my old electric frying pan used to be on it can be last leg. I truly have been in search of a substitute for roughly a year. I hesitated ahead of spending neatly over $100.00 ( my unique prime worth ) however I am so happy I did. Skillet heated speedy for frying the chopped bacon, then multiplied temp upward to fry the potatoes crisp and back down to low to set the eggs. Anyhow, no longer a thing stuck, cleaned up like a breeze! Now, I can not wait to make my potstickers, like a previous reviewer mentioned; with this unit it seems like I can steam them and brown multi function pan! This is easily largeger then my older, smaller skillet ( Rival w/a metallic lid) so I had to shift some bowls round in cupboard to make it fit, but different then being round as a substitute of sq. that is best thing that I had to do. The ''green-pan'' coating was once also a brought feature that was once sexy.
Reviews for Cuisinart CSK-250 GreenGourmet 14-Inch Nonstick Electric Skillet (Kitchen) My grandma gave us a 12-inch sq. electrical skillet within the 70s, but we hardly ever used it and eventually gave it to Goodwill. It provided no advantage over stovetop cooking.
My spouse received the Green skillet for me ultimate month. The 14 inch measurement makes it very versatile. You can brown quite rather a lot of mushrooms with no need to batch-cook them. I'm positive it will fry plenty of chicken too.
The heat distribution is excellent. At four50 F, you cannot sear steaks--leave that to 550F+ forged iron or Staub's enameled iron grill pans-- but golden-browning is splendidly easy to achieve.
For open-pan cooking, I would supply it four-5 famous persons.
I should alternatively, subtract two full superstars for the patently insufficient lid design. How many people use lidded pans with out using their lids to cook? It could be good to make use of the Green skillet to steam, simmer or boil factors, however the condensate on the lid beneathside glides immediately to the pan rim, accumulates, then bubbles, spits and drips all over the countertop and onto the temp-control module. I even have to position a towel over the latter, now not knowing if an electricalal quick may otherwise occur, and even then I must wipe up the countertop later ons. Or I have to "crack" the lid (which reduces dripping and directs it to 1 area). Not a fatal issue, but indicative of less-than-fully-thoughtful attention to practical detail with the support of Cuisinart.
Two design changes to the lid would nicely toughen factors.
Reviews for Cuisinart CSK-250 GreenGourmet 14-Inch Nonstick Electric Skillet (Kitchen) Big,and beautiful with a glass prime that permits you to see exactly how factors are cooking. We are giant fanatics and customers of electrical frying pans, these items are nice, and this one is definitely bigger and in all probability higher than the numerous differents we've used to death, BUT there could be this one flaw and it is onerous to recover from.
The vent hole within the glass top is just too small. Water vapor stuffs up on this little gap and the lid starts to sputter throughout the edge and all over the position the counter top. Cooking too fast? Well no.
10:30 AM
|
Labels:
a big electric skillet,
electric frying pan,
electric skillet,
electric skillets,
green cooking,
non stick,
Stories,
versatile,
well made,
well made by cuisinart,
with glass cover
|
You can leave a response
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment